Blue Neon Undu Flavescent
aulonocara stuartgranti “Undu Reef”
|Discount||When you Purchase||Discount|
|5% Discount Applied||3 - 5||5% $9.45|
|10% Discount Applied||6 - 11||10% $8.96|
|15% Discount Applied||12 +||15% $8.46|
( 1.25" )Juvenile
|Stage 0 - No Color Yet||
10 in stock
Add to Cart
- General Information & Care
- Additional Information & Care
- Want to Learn More?
General Information & Care
The Blue Neon Peacock Cichlid is another member of the Aulonocara species of cichlids, also called Aulonocara Stuartgranti. The colors of the Blue Neon Peacock make it stand out among other cichlids, as the males are distinguished by bright blue gills and a neon yellow body. Females are more subtly colored, an olive to taupe hue that keeps them discreet and concealed against predators in the wild. This species prefers open water and room to swim with plenty of places to sleep, hide, and lurk in an aquarium. This is such a fun and entertaining fish to watch!
Additional Information & Care
Some additional things to know about the Blue Neon Peacock Cichlid species include:
- Size: The average adult Blue Neon Peacock grows to be about 4 to 5 inches in length, typically.
- Habitat: The Blue Neon Peacock Cichlidoriginates from Lake Malawi, Africa.
- Temperature: For Blue Neon Peacock Cichlids in a tank, water pH should be between 7.5 and 9.0 and the temperature should be between 77- degrees F to 84- degrees F, on average.
- Diet: This cichlid does well on a high-quality pellet and flake diet.
Pair this Cichlid with many different fish as the Blue Neon Peacock has a peaceful and calm demeanor but be wary of males trying to dominate the tank.